ISO 9001, The Standard Companion (3rd Edition)
Published by Simply Quality
The world's most important Quality Assurance Standard completely explained in plain
English and suitable for widespread deployment.
The 44 page manual ISO 9001, The Standard Companion, is a translation of the
complete text of the current 1994 version of the ISO 9001 Standard into plain English.
Written by a trained auditor who has led a successful compliance effort, it contains
practical advice on the application of the standard and identifies pitfalls to be avoided.
When your organization decides to obtain registration to the ISO 9000 standard, you are
faced with the problem of explaining the requirements of the standard to the work force in
This manual is very economical and readable, and provides a much needed solution to the
requirements training problem. Why not get copies for everyone in your organization? If
you are requiring your suppliers to comply with the standard you may also wish to provide
them a copy.
What Readers are Saying about ISO 9001, The Standard Companion
- ". . . this book is a must. It is one of the best interpretations of the ISO 9001
standard." Quality Progress Magazine, April 1994
- "Clear, to the point, direct." Harold Gibbons
- "I obtained your very readable interpretation - The Standard Companion - and gained
much from doing so. It will certainly guide me in preparing for upcoming meetings. Thank
you for your work, I appreciate it greatly". John Timson, President, Grace Cocoa
Chocolate Americas Division.
- "Not only informative but a great value" Jerry Hoover, Membership Chairman,
Akron-Canton Section ASQ.
- "We found your 'ISO Companion' very clear and straightforward."John Augustus,
Director of Operations, ISG Technologies
- "Beaumont never fails to explain the validity of taking each step and pinpoints
clauses from ISO 9001 standards that state what the requirements are at each stage."
American Management Association Book Review.
- "My time was better served reading the Standard Companion than in our two day long
company sponsored seminar." Douglas A. Spencer
Only $8 each postpaid
20 or more copies, $5 each
100 or more copies, $4 each Satisfaction Guaranteed
PO Box 21
Middletown, NJ 07748